Why Rent To Own A Home In Philadelphia?
Why rent to own a home in Philadelphia? There are a lot of benefits of a rent to own agreement on your next Philadelphia or South Jersey home!
For rent by owner works. In the Philadelphia area, lots of smart people are using houses for rent by owner as a way to get the home of their dreams without having to qualify for a bank loan right away. So, ask yourself, “why rent to own a home in Philadelphia?” The answer should now be clear. Homes for rent by owner provide a simple and clear path to home ownership.
Have you ever browsed through the real estate listings wishing you could buy a house? The real estate for sale section is full of great homes. But, in the past few years, banks have been very tight on their lending criteria. Most people who use a rent to own contract need a few years to get ready to qualify.
Here are a few more reasons to use a rent by owner Jeff Rent To Own agreement:
- Try before you buy! You get to live in your house for rent by owner before you actually purchase it, allowing you to make sure it’s actually your dream home. If you don’t like the house, you don’t have to complete the purchase.
- Own without great credit or a big down payment. Check out our houses for rent to own. You can start feeling like a homeowner right away while saving up and improving your credit.
- Privacy. With rent to own real estate you’re not listed as the purchaser on any public records until the closing takes place, giving you years of privacy.
- Profit from home appreciation right away. With rent to own houses, often homes in Philadelphia or South Jersey are worth more on the day of the purchase than the price that you’re paying! This can be huge money with houses rent to own.
- Move in fast. Rent to own homes in Philadelphia. Since you don’t have to wait for a mortgage, you can often move in right away – and get started living a new life in the home of your dreams! Get our free rent to own listings.
So don’t wait! Why Rent To Own A Home In Philadelphia? Because it’s smart, that’s why…