Are You One of Many Who Feels Like Homeownership Is Way Out of Your Reach?
Homeownership remains part of the American dream that remains out of reach for a clear majority of the working population. But, our Philadelphia Rent To Own Home Program can help you become a homeowner. Sure, there are valid reasons why most Americans can not buy the home of their dreams, reasons including but not limited to:
- Bad Credit
- Lack of Sufficient Down Payment
- Insufficient Income
- Recent Foreclosure
- Too Much Debt
- Employment History or Lack Thereof
What if I told you there was a rent to own home program in the Philadelphia area that could help you buy the home of your dreams even if you are dealing with one or more of the obstacles above? I know, your first thought is “it’s too good to be true!” Well, it is true, and it is certainly good. Jeff Rent To Own has the most innovative rent to own home program available in the Philadelphia and South Jersey area. If you are truly serious about owning a home of your own, we can help you.
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
– Zig Ziglar
Join The Most Innovative Philadelphia Rent To Own Home Program Available
Most aspiring homeowner prospects lack the fortitude and ambition it takes to truly become a homeowner. Meaning, they are not very serious, and buying a home is more of a want, not a need or goal.
Our Philadelphia Rent To Own Home Program is designed for most prospects, regardless of what state of mind they may be in or effort they are prepared to put forth to become a homeowner. Prospects can join one of (3) list depending on how serious they are about becoming a homeowner. Let’s face it, homeownership is not as much of a priority for some, as it is for others. Some rent to own prospects are just curious, and some have a burning desire to become a homeowner. Our Philadelphia Rent To Own Program is designed for all types of rent to own prospects.
To be eligible for our rent to own program, prospects must join one of (3) rent to own list:
- General Rent To Own List: Most people who join this list are just curious about the rent to own process, and may be frustrated with their current landlord, and the prospect of continuously wasting money each month renting an apartment or house with no possible path to homeownership.
- Preferred Rent To Own Homeowner List: Rent to own prospects who join the Preferred Rent To Own Homeowner List are more serious about obtaining their dream home, and are ready to be matched with a home that fits their needs. Prospects on this list are notified about newly acquired rent to own homes before prospects on the General Rent To Own List. In addition, Prospects on the Preferred Rent To Own Homeowner List are more frequently matched with a rent to own property that fits their needs, than prospects on the General Rent To Own List. If we can’t first match a rent to own home with a prospect on the Preferred Rent To Own Homeowner List, then we will attempt to match the home with a prospect from the General Rent To Own List. In most cases, we are successful in matching newly acquired properties with prospects on our Preferred Rent To Own Homeowner List, thereby making it unnecessary for us to make an attempt to match the property with a prospect from the General Rent To Own List.
- Elite Rent To Own Program List: Prospects who join this list are ready to not only make a monetary commitment to become a homeowner but are willing to invest their time as well, by working closely with us to acquire their dream home. They get to send us properties “For Sale By Owner” or “For Rent” that they have seen and are interested. We contact the homeowner and attempt to facilitate a sale, and if successful we then lease option the property to the prospect. It’s what you might call a solution where everyone benefits. Prospects on this get access to a portal where they can upload property information, photos, documents etc. It’s time and money well spent because they have an active interest in the home they ultimately rent to own.
Most Innovative Rent To Own Program – Philadelphia Rent To Own Home Program
So, you can see where our program can be utilized by a prospect who may be curious about rent to own, serious about rent to own, and actively committed to renting to own thereby making our rent to own program the most innovative Philadelphia Rent To Own Home Program available.
But, we don’t just provide rent to own homes to our prospects. We provide credit repair help and can assist the prospect of obtaining a mortgage when they are ready to make the transition from rent to own, to the owner. From start to finish we are here to help rent to own prospects to become homeowners in the Philadelphia area and South Jersey.
We acquire rent to own properties in the following areas: Philadelphia County PA, Bucks County PA, Chester County PA, Delaware County PA, Montgomery County PA, Atlantic County NJ, Burlington County NJ, Camden County NJ, Cumberland County NJ, Gloucester County NJ, Salem County NJ